In order for our accounting department to ensure that we can process your invoices as quickly as possible, please provide us a copy of your W-9, and a Certificate of Insurance, listing our company within.
Other minimum insurance requirements are as follows:
General Liability, including contracted:
- $1,000,000 per occurrence
- $1,000,000 general aggregate
- $1,000,000 products/completed operations aggregate
- $1,000,000 combined single limit
- $1,000,000 each accident
- $1,000,000 disease policy limit
- $1,000,000 disease each employee
In the event that your operations are "Over The Hole," you shall additionally carry excess/umbrella insurance with a minimum limit of $5,000,000
Once we receive both the W9 and the COI, we may process out a Master Service Agreement between our two companies and begin the payment process. These items may be mailed to our Houston, TX address, or emailed to Stacey Sheffield @ firstname.lastname@example.org.